Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Welcome Baby Max!

Hello everyone! I've been 'MIA' for quite some time now, finishing up my second pregnancy and now happily busy with our new baby boy - Max. He was born March 23rd and rang in with an impressive 8lbs 11oz, our big boy! As I work myself back into 'normal' life, my thoughts have begun swirling around the 2010 season for Silvertide Photography. Over the next month I'll be working on my price list with a few exciting new changes, and will be opening up again for business in mid-May. I can't wait to get back out there once I'm on my feet again to photograph and enjoy YOUR beautiful families!

I'll leave you with a 'meet Max' quick group of photos, I'll announce the new price changes and updated website information soon. (His big sister loooves him!)





1 comments:

Unknown April 7, 2010 at 10:52 AM  

congrats! Enjoy being just mama for a while!

Followers

About

Contemporary photography to capture your special memories.

Discovering and preserving your unique personality with photos to cherish for a lifetime is my goal. The true joy of childhood, the closeness of family, and the love we all share for life. If you'd like these moments captured, please contact me, I'd love to meet you!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP