Sunday, January 31, 2010

Official Maternity Leave!

Hello friends and fans!

I just wanted to be sure to announce that I've officially begun my maternity leave, and won't be taking any new appointments until likely mid to late May after my baby boy has arrived. I'm happy to book your request now, before the summer rush, and hold your spot on the calendar without deposit for the time being, but otherwise won't be accepting any new appointments between now and May.

Thank you again to everyone for your support and in helping me share my passion with you! I'm looking forward to what the summer of 2010 will bring...

0 comments:

Followers

About

Contemporary photography to capture your special memories.

Discovering and preserving your unique personality with photos to cherish for a lifetime is my goal. The true joy of childhood, the closeness of family, and the love we all share for life. If you'd like these moments captured, please contact me, I'd love to meet you!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP