Sunday, September 12, 2010

Jesse and Courtney's Wedding

What an opportunity and experience! I was asked by the wonderfully talented Kristy Winfield-Franks if I might be interested in 2nd shooting for this wedding at the beautiful Wente Winery in Livermore, and I'm so glad I accepted.

Not only was I shadowing an awesome photographer, I got to test my own abilities in a completely new environment and found I really enjoy it.

It doesn't hurt that the bride and groom were so perfectly matched, and their happiness shone through the entire event. What an event it was! Thank you for letting me be a part of your day, Jesse and Courtney - and thank you Kristy (and Max!) for allowing me to join you on this adventure.

She was stunning!




























2 comments:

Anonymous September 12, 2010 at 8:39 AM  

Nice job!

Kristy Franks September 27, 2010 at 6:04 PM  

Melissa you did an excellent job! Thanks for all your hard work!!!

Followers

About

Contemporary photography to capture your special memories.

Discovering and preserving your unique personality with photos to cherish for a lifetime is my goal. The true joy of childhood, the closeness of family, and the love we all share for life. If you'd like these moments captured, please contact me, I'd love to meet you!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP