Sunday, October 4, 2009

Cap'n America is 6 months (or Owen!) | Santa Cruz and Bay Area

This is the 3rd time I've had the opportunity to photograph little Owen - I can't *believe* how big he is now. I very distinctly remember how tiny and sleepy he was at 5 days and to fast forward almost 7 months is a shell shock! We had to take the time to put on his adorable Halloween costume - Captain America - for a few shots as well. He was such a trooper! Hope you enjoy your sneak peek, M family!





















0 comments:

Followers

About

Contemporary photography to capture your special memories.

Discovering and preserving your unique personality with photos to cherish for a lifetime is my goal. The true joy of childhood, the closeness of family, and the love we all share for life. If you'd like these moments captured, please contact me, I'd love to meet you!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP