Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Facebook goers...

Hello there! Things have slowed down briefly here on my part and I thought I'd just take a minute to let any of my blog followers know about my photography Facebook page! I set it up recently so I'm a little short on fans, and have no idea if anyone (anyone?? *echo*) follows this blog since the follow feature isn't activated here. If you do follow, and have a facebook account, please look me up!

Silver Tide Photography Facebook page

There's the link to the site, become a fan today!

And in other news, I'm hoping to launch a full fledged website by mid-August, keep an eye out for http://www.silvertidephoto.com! With that page will come a few price list changes so if you want to lock in the current pricing be sure to book me before they're posted.

I hope everyone had a fun and safe 4th of July! My daughter Sierra and I took a little trip to the Monterey Bay Aquarium this week and I had to share a few of these photos - the jellyfish are amazing to watch!







0 comments:

Followers

About

Contemporary photography to capture your special memories.

Discovering and preserving your unique personality with photos to cherish for a lifetime is my goal. The true joy of childhood, the closeness of family, and the love we all share for life. If you'd like these moments captured, please contact me, I'd love to meet you!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP